Nowadays, there are so many products of kenmore refrigerator has no power in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for kenmore refrigerator has no power in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings kenmore refrigerator has no power which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
|Top Products||Brand Name & Model||Check Price|
|Supco WV10032 Refrigerator Water Valve, Replaces WR57X10032 (1-Pack) by Supco||Check Price|
1. kenmore refrigerator has no power Review – Supco WV10032 Refrigerator Water Valve, Replaces WR57X10032 (1-Pack)
kenmore refrigerator has no power REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- REFRIGERATOR WATER VALVE – This Supco refrigerator water valve is designed to work with several refrigerator brands and is a direct replacement for WR57X10032
- HIGHEST QUALITY PARTS – The WV10032 meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- FOR DUAL REFRIGERATOR WATER VALVE – Made for refrigerators that have an icemaker and water dispenser in the door
- POWER-PACKED FEATURES – Comes with 1/4- inch compression inlet and 1/4 -inch and 5/16-inch John Guest fittings on the outlets
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY – Made for use with many refrigerator models including Kenmore, GE, Hotpoint, Sears, and RCA
Refrigerator Water Valve
This refrigerator water valve is for refrigerators that have an icemaker and water dispenser in the door. This high-quality water valve, Model No. WV10032 is designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and has wide use with many Kenmore, GE, Hotpoint, Sears and RCA refrigerators.
Part No. WV10032
Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications
Compatible with Kenmore, GE, Hotpoint, Sears and RCA refrigerators models.
Founded in 1945 in the Bronx, NY by two naval engineers, Sealed Unit Parts Co.,Inc (SUPCO) originated as a service company for refrigeration systems. We bring continued product line expansion through in-house development, master distributor relationships, and acquisition. This strengthens our position as a leader in the HVAC, Refrigeration and Appliance industries.